07 May BECOME AN A.S.P.E.N. MEMBER THROUGH PHILSPEN!
Under the Global Nutrition Partnership Program of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.), current PhilSPEN members can now apply for A.S.P.E.N. membership effective December 2014.
The following benefits are applicable once you become an A.S.P.E.N. member:
1. Electronic only access to both of A.S.P.E.N.’s peer-reviewed journals, the Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (JPEN) and Nutrition in Clinical Practice (NCP). Print versions of the journal may be included for an additional fee.
2. Access to both A.S.P.E.N. journals via mobile app (currently available on iPad and iPhone).
3. Special discounts on all A.S.P.E.N. events, publications, and merchandise.
4. Access to members-only content on the A.S.P.E.N. website, which includes the Evidence Analysis Library available via A.S.P.E.N.’s partnership with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
5. Access to A.S.P.E.N.’s private member community, ASPENConnect, which provides the ability to interact with other members from around the world.
6. Access to complimentary lectures of the month and other special members-only offerings.
7. Full voting privileges and eligibility to participate in A.S.P.E.N.’s many volunteer opportunities including committees and task forces.
8. Participation in and access to all new member benefits that are added in the future.
Interested PhilSPEN members need to complete a membership application form and submit their payments to the PhilSPEN Secretariat for processing of application.
Reduced membership rates are as follows:
Not yet a PhilSPEN member? Apply now!
Deadline for submission is on January 15, 2015. For queries, please email the PhilSPEN Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Cristy Redondo-Samin (email@example.com)